SMI Homes is looking for dedicated employees. We offer a full benefits package that includes insurance benefits, six paid holidays, and accrued paid vacation time to our full-time employees. We offer very competitive pay for experience and great work ethics.
Workweeks are Monday – Friday from 6:30 am to 3:00 pm with possible additional overtime for construction workers and production line workers.
Office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday.
If you think that you would be a good fit at SMI Homes, please fill out the form below or download and fill out a job application. Thank you!
Current Job Openings
*New* 7-27-2021 – Structural Modulars, Inc. has an urgent need for a Production Manager at their modular home production facility in Strattanville. This is a great opportunity for someone who has past manager skills and has knowledge of the construction trades. You must be able to read blueprints.
To plan, organize, and control production for the modular housing manufacturing facility and to ensure that product is produced efficiently, on time, within budget, and to a higher standard while providing a safe and worker-friendly environment.
– Plan and coordinate the production schedule
– Oversee all areas of production and transportation; production, receiving, maintenance, shipping, and service
– Know how to recruit and retain reliable production personnel
– Accountable for meeting production schedule timelines
– Problem solver, team builder, and an effective leader while being professional at all times
– Production practices, training & evaluation, and code compliance awareness
– The Production Manager must have the ability to set goals and hold the team accountable to achieve these goals. Must have excellent communication skills and must take responsibility for their actions.
*Immediate Openings for Experienced Construction Workers*
We offer VERY competitive pay for experience and great work ethics.
Please include a brief past work experience with your resume.
Structural Modulars, Inc. is looking for EXPERIENCED construction workers.
If you are driven, hard-working, and dedicated, we are definitely looking for you to join our team in Strattanville.
SMI has other various positions open at our construction facility in Strattanville:
Flooring Installers including Tile, Carpet, & Vinyl
SMI offers a complete benefits package that includes health insurance, dental & vision insurance, 401K, vacation time, and training for the right individuals.
You can download an application or apply online on our website: https://smihomes.com/careers or stop by our office and pick one up. You can also apply on Indeed.
Only applicants that include a resume or our job application will be considered.
To mail/fax your resume to:
Structural Modulars, Inc.
PO Box 315
Strattanville, PA 16258
Fax: (814) 764-5852