WHEN IT COMES TO MODULAR PRICING
We are not your “standard” modular manufacturer with a lot full of ready to ship modular homes. Each home we build is completely customized from the 1st floor to the roof and everything in-between.
When you are ready to move forward we set you up with one of our approved builders to discuss your project from site prep, which includes excavation and the foundation, to any finishing that will take place after your home as been set, additional items like a garage, porch, balcony, deck, driveway, etc.
Soft costs vary per project. Depending on the location of your building site, you will need to price these items up before you begin the building process.
Soft costs include:
- Site Survey
- Route Survey
- Building Permits
- Soil Tests
- Municipality Variances
The majority of the time the property has already been purchased.
In order to receive a quote, whether you choose standard products and materials or you are requesting upgrades, you will need to work with your SMI-approved builder. The modular costs start at around $55 per square foot.
Modular costs include:
- Flooring – Hardwood, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet, Tile, Stone
- Roof- Shingles, Metal
- Interior and Exterior Walls – Drywall, Primed
- Plumbing and Wiring, Manifold and Panel Box
- Product Installation – Cabinetry, Showers, Tubs, Vanities, Lighting, Interior, Exterior, Patio Doors, Windows, Shelving
Typically 30 to 70 percent of the modular costs
Site costs include:
- Prep, excavation, foundation
- Shipping the modules to the site from the factory
- Installation of the home
- All on-site finish work, including connecting the modules at the seams
- Utility connections
- Additional site-built components such as decks, exterior stairs, and paint
Site work costs vary based on a variety of factors, including the condition of your land, topography and soil, total number of modules, and complexity of the project.